- April 28, 2017
- Posted by: Alice Reiter Feld
- Category: Events
How to prepare for long-term care costs without selling your house or leaving your family without a dime
At this meeting, here is some of what you will discover:
- The most common mistakes seniors and boomers make when planning for the second half of life and how you can avoid them.
- How to avoid having your life savings or retirement plan wiped out by the costs of long-term care.
- Uncover the secret source of long-term care funds hidden in your retirement plan.
- The asset protection language that must be in your Durable Power of Attorney to protect your life savings.
- The most important documents everyone should have to avoid probate and guardianship.
- How Medicaid works to cover long-term care costs.
- Options to plan to stay at home so you never need a nursing home.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017, from 11:30am—1 pm
Duncan Center, Weeks Building
15820 S. Military Trail, Delray Beach, FL
———- or ———-
Thursday, May 11, 2017, from 2:00–3:30 pm
2975 NW 99 Avenue Coral Springs, FL
“ Don’t Go Broke in A Nursing Home”
Co-Authored by Attorney Alice Reiter Feld
To reserve your spot in the meeting, please call 954-726-6602 or 561-496-0077
Seating is limited!